application to your principal for issuing you book from book-bank.

0

 You are Abhay Pratap Singh Dhakar studying in Govt. H.S. School Mamchoun. Write an application to your principal for issuing you book from book-bank.

To,

The principal

XYZ  School

 

Subject- An application for book-bank

 

Respected sir,

With due respect, I beg to say that I am a regular student of class X of your school. My Father is a poor farmer. His economic condition is not good. So, He cannot purchase my book from market. I have been always a good student of your school.

 

So, kindly issue me a course of book from your book bank. I shall be thankful to you. 

 

Your obediently

XYZ

Class- X



Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)